Access another user's data within your organization
A user with data manager permissions (“Can set compliance…” permission) can access the data (secure messages and files), for any user within the organization. This may be useful when an employee is on vacation, has left the organization, or for regular quality reviews of employee communications.
To access another user’s data (if you are a data manager):
- Go to your account Settings in your Encyro account.
- Click on “Compliance, Data Security” in the left pane (or, if on a mobile device, scroll down to “Organization Compliance”).
- Find the heading “Activity Logs and Data” and find the list of users below that.
- Next to the user whose audit logs you wish to review, click on the “Access Data” link.
- Notes regarding data access:
- The files associated with a message will be available for you to download. The secure message text as well as any associated introductory email text will be displayed.
- If the secure message was sent by the sender using the Encyro Outlook Addin (the secure message is in HTML format), then you will see a link with the message subject instead of the entire message. Clicking on the link will reveal the complete message in a separate browser tab.
- To reply or respond to the message, you would need to use your own Encyro account (you cannot impersonate another user when sending a secure message). Simply copy the emails of the recipients to whom you wish to respond to, and open your Encyro account (in a separate browser tab) to compose a secure message to them.
Uniform Compliance Settings for Organization
A user with data manger permissions (Can set compliance permissions as set under user management) can edit the organization's compliance settings. The orga...
Access Audit Logs for Other Users
A user with data manager permissions (Can set compliance... permission) can access activity logs for any user within the organization. This may be used for...
What are the benefits of a Team/Organizational account?
How is a team account different from separate Pro accounts for the same people? When you add add additional users or employees (team-mates, practice partne...
Do I need a Pro account for each employee?
You only need Encyro Pro accounts for employees who need to use Encyro to communicate securely using Encyro. If you only needed Encyro Pro to receive secur...
My client is being forced to login, why?
I was told they wouldn’t need to log in, have an account, or need a password to access what I send to them. But when I send them an Encyro message, and the...
Configuring Compliance Settings
(If your Encyro account is part of an organization, see organizational compliance settings.) To enable or edit compliance settings, go to your account Sett...
Require Recipients to Use a Password
Can I enforce a password for my messages? Can I make it mandatory for my clients to use a password or create an account? How do I remove the option to rece...
How can I change the expiry duration for message access links that do not require a password?
How do I extend the expiry duration for secure messages I send? How do I increase the number of days to expiry? Messages sent to recipients who do not have...