Access Audit Logs for Other Users
A user with data manager permissions (“Can set compliance…” permission) can access activity logs for any user within the organization. This may be used for regular audits of account activity as required for certain compliance regulations, or for forensic analysis of any suspicious activity.
To access these logs (if you are a data manager):
- Go to your account Settings in your Encyro account.
- Click on “Compliance, Data Security” in the left pane (or, if on a mobile device, scroll down to “Organization Compliance”).
- Find the heading Activity Logs and Data and find the list of users below that.
- Next to the user whose audit logs you wish to review, click on the Audit button.
- Audit logs, including the activity performed, device IP address and country of access will be displayed.
- If there are older logs available in addition to those displayed, a button “Load Older” will be available towards the end of the list of the activity logs.
The contents of the activity logs are explained in this article.
Uniform Compliance Settings for Organization
A user with data manger permissions (Can set compliance permissions as set under user management) can edit the organization's compliance settings. The orga...
Access another user's data within your organization
A user with data manager permissions (Can set compliance... permission) can access the data (secure messages and files), for any user within the organizati...
How do I see my account Audit Trails (Activity Logs)?
My compliance standard requires me to review audit trails or activity logs. Where can I find my Encyro account activity logs? What will see in my audit tra...
What are the benefits of a Team/Organizational account?
How is a team account different from separate Pro accounts for the same people? When you add add additional users or employees (team-mates, practice partne...
User Permissions (Roles)
The organization settings can be managed by one or more users. You may also assign specific permissions, for different areas of the organization settings p...
NIST 800-171 Compliance
National Institue of Standards and technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-171 or NIST-SP800-171, specifies requirements for non-Federal computer systems...
Do I need a Pro account for each employee?
You only need Encyro Pro accounts for employees who need to use Encyro to communicate securely using Encyro. If you only needed Encyro Pro to receive secur...