How to Use Templates?
How can I save text I use over and over?
Encyro Pro users can save templates for secure message (text) as well as the Email Introduction (subject and body). You assign a name to the template when saving it and then that name appears as a button that you can click to type out the entire template text.
Here is how:
- Compose your secure message as usual. If you think the text you typed (or a part of it) is going to be useful again, click “Save New Template” just above where you were typing.
- NOTE: This option will be disabled if you have already saved 20 templates. Delete a template before saving new ones.
- A new form will open showing you the template text. The text you typed in the message is automatically taken as the template text, but you may edit it.
- (Optional) Edit the template text if desired. For instance, keep only the re-usable portion of it.
- Enter a name for the template. This is used in the template button shown to you for using the template later. Select a name that will remind you of the template content. (Maximum 30 characters are allowed.)
- Click “Save New.”
- The process for saving a template for the email-introduction is similar. Click the “Save New Template” button near the email intro subject and text.
- All templates that you have created will appear as gray buttons just above the text input area. Click the template name to insert the template text.
Edit or Delete a Template
If you need to make a change to the template text, fix a typo, or even change its name to something more memorable, click the small downward arrow next to the template name.
Then select “Edit Template” or “Delete Template” and you will be shown a form to edit or delete the template.
Delete From Client Account
How can I delete a message or file I previously sent to a contact? Can I revoke or rescind a sent message? How to recall a file uploaded earlier? You may d...
Print a Secure Message
You may print either sent or received messages, and if you have an Encyro Pro membership, you may also opt to include the delivery status of a sent message...
Add Upload Link To my Outlook Email Signature
How do I add a link to my email signature for people to upload documents securely? (If you do not use Outlook, see this article for Gmail, or contact us fo...
Know When Recipient Retrieves Secure Message
Is there a way to see when the recipient reads my secure message? Can I verify recipient received my secure email? How to get a notification that they hav...
Are all the emails encrypted?
What is Encrypted All messages you send using your Encyro account are encrypted. The message content as well as all files attached, are encrypted. All upl...
Where is my Address Book in Encyro? Can I search my Contacts?
Where can I store and find my contacts to send secure messages to? How do I use my imported contacts or address book? How can I search for contacts in my a...
Error when attaching a file
I tried to send a secure email using Encyro with an attachment. The Send page responded with an error message. What should I do? [Error: Upload failed. We ...
My recipients are not receiving the encrypted emails, why?
The encrypted message itself is sent instantly to your recipient's Encyro account. An email is then sent to the recipient notifying them about their new se...
How do I attach files already in my Encyro account?
Unlike email, where you can only forward attachments present together in a single email, Encyro allows you to attach multiple files from multiple messages ...
Send an e-sign request using a saved template
How do I use a previously saved template? If you have previously saved an e-sign template, it will show up when you click the Compose E-Sign button in the ...