Send an e-sign request using a saved template
How do I use a previously saved template?
If you have previously saved an e-sign template, it will show up when you click the “Compose E-Sign” button in the top menu to start a new e-sign request.
You may click the small downward pointing triangle next to the template name to
- Edit Template: change the template name or description.
- Delete Template: remove the template from your account.
Send a new e-signature request
- Click on the name of any template to start a new e-sign request with that template.
- If the template was created as a dynamic file template, that is, it lets you use a different file each time, then you will be asked to select a file. Click Select File, to browse and upload a file. For standard templates (without a dynamic file), this option will not appear and you will directly go to the next step.
- You will see the document along with previously saved fields. Here, you may optionally:
- Change any text you added with the “Insert Text” option.
- Add or remove any other fields.
- Once you have made any changes needed to the fields (signature boxes and other input items) to be filled, click “Next” (lower left) to continue to configure and send the e-sign request. The previously saved configurations (reminders, option to require access codes, signing order etc.) will be populated.
- You may change any of these configurations for the current request to be sent, without affecting the template itself.
- You may also save a new template with the new changes using the “Save Template” button. This will not affect the old template that you started with (if the old template is no longer needed, you may optionally delete later).
- Finally, enter the email addresses (and if using access codes by text, also the mobile phone numbers) for all the signers. Previously used addresses or addresses from your contacts will be auto-suggested as you start typing a name, email, or phone number.
- Click Send to send out the e-signature request.
Send an Encyro E-Sign Request
To send an electronic signature request, login to your Encyro account and: Click the Compose E-sign button in the top menu, just above your client folders....
Insert fields to fill or sign in
When creating an electronic signature request, or simply a form to be filled without signatures, you must insert the fields that the recipient will complet...
Use access codes by text (or knowledge based authentication) on e-sign requests [Video]
How can I comply with IRS remote electronic signature requirements for forms 8879 and 8878? Is Encyro E-Sign KBA valid for IRS compliance? Do I need credit...
Save templates for Electronic Signature requests
How can re-use frequently used documents for electronic signatures? What does Save Template do in e-sign requests? Types of Templates Encyro E-Sign offers ...
How to Delete an E-Sign Request
How can I delete a document sent for signature? I sent the wrong document for signature, how can I delete it? I need to send a corrected request, how to de...
How to Edit an E-Sign Template
Can I modify a previously saved template? How to make a change to a previously saved e-sign template, such as to change the reminder settings or add an add...
Branding for E-Sign Requests
If you have a business logo uploaded or other brand settings configured as part of your Encyro account settings (in the Brand section), then those brand se...
Save as draft to send later
Saving a draft If you started working on an e-sign request, such as by selecting the file and adding fields, but are not ready to send it just yet, you may...
Configure E-sign Options: Reminders, Login types, and more
The simplest way to send an e-sign request is to select a file, add fields for signers to fill/sign in, and send it to their email address. However, there ...
Sending custom forms to clients
If you have certain forms that you need your clients to fill out, such as a new patient form or other informational forms, you may use the e-sign feature t...