Forward Received Or Previously Sent Files
You can forward files from your previous secure messages. This lets you find all your files conveniently in your Encyro account. Also, if you are away from your desk and do not have the computer with all your files, you can still access your Encyro account from a mobile device and forward files without having to download those files to your mobile device.
Unlike email, where you can only forward one email and its attachments at a time, Encyro lets you forward multiple files from multiple secure messages at once. For instance, if you need to forward files received from multiple patients or labs in separate messages to a billing and coding professional, you could do that without first having to download those files and then re-attaching them.
To forward a single message with its files: On your secure message view in your Encyro account:
- Click the “Forward” button on the message, near the Reply button towards its top right.
- This will create a new message ready for you to edit or send.
- You may remove some or all of the files from the forwarded message before sending the message.
- You may also delete some or all of the message content of the forwarded message.
To forward multiple files from multiple messages (in multiple folders):
- First start composing a message (either by replying or forwarding an existing message, or starting a new message).
- Then click on ”Attach from Encyro.”
- You will then be shown a window with all your message folders. You may click any folder and click the square icon next to any files that you wish to attach.
- After selecting files from one message folder, you may click another folder and select more files.
- The number of files selected within a folder will be shown on that folder in a blue icon on the folder.
- After you are done selecting the required files, click the “Attach Selected” button towards the top of the window in which you are selecting files. You may have to scroll up or down to find the button (it is available both toward the top and bottom, outside of all folders).
All selected files will now be attached to your message. You may send the message to one or more recipients.
If multiple files have the same name, the recipient(s) will still get all the files. The files with overlapping names will be renamed (with a number added) when downloaded.
Send a Secure Message
You can send a secure message to any email address. You do not need to check if your recipient is an Encyro user or not - you send the message the same way...
Receive Securely from Others Without An Encyro Account
With Encyro, you can receive files or messages securely from clients without asking them to sign up for an Encyro account, or any client portal account. Th...
How do I use my upload page?
Your upload page lets you securely receive messages and files from others who do not have an Encyro account. Your upload page has an address like www.encyr...
How Will My Contacts Receive My Secure Message?
How will my clients receive my secure messages? This short video shows how clients receive a secure message that you sent to their email address. When you ...
Download Received Files
The files associated with a message are displayed just below the message text (there may be no message text if the sender only sent files). Download One Fi...
If I send documents to my client, will they be required to sign up for an Encyro account?
No. They simply click a link in their email to access it - they do not need any additional passwords or accounts. They do have the option to create a passw...
I do not want to inconvenience my customers. Can I use Encyro for data security?
Your customers are not required to create an Encyro account. If you send them secure documents, they simply click a link in their email to access it - they...
How can I change the expiry duration for message access links that do not require a password?
How do I extend the expiry duration for secure messages I send? How do I increase the number of days to expiry? Messages sent to recipients who do not have...
Can I set up individual accounts so that customers can only view their documents?
Yes, each client will only see their own documents. Even though your upload page is the same, that is only used to send documents to you. That page does no...
Can Encyro access my messages and files?
Who can access my content? Can Encyro view my data? Is it different from Protonmail and other encrypted email services that claim they cannot access my dat...