Can Encyro Essentials (free) users send e-sign requests?
Can I send electronic signatures without a paid Encyro account?
To sign an e-sign request that you received: You do not need a paid Encyro account to sign a document when requested by another Encyro user. In fact, unless the sender requires, you do not even need an Encyro account to sign an Encyro E-Sign request.
To request signatures from others: You can send electronic signature requests using a free Encyro Essentials account!
Free users enjoy many of the features of sending e-signature requests such as:
- allowing signers to hand-draw their signature on computers without a touch screen (e.g. Apple MacBook): the signer draws on their smartphone and the signature appears in real time on their computer,
- free tamper verification for anyone receiving the signed document (no Encyro account needed),
- resending expired e-signature requests with one click, and
- automated conversion from Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to PDF format.
When do I need Encyro Pro for electronic signatures?
An Encyro Pro (trial or paid) account is needed to:
- Send more e-signature requests within a month than the free account limit. (Free accounts are limited to 5 e-sign requests per month; you may save the rest as drafts to send next month.)
- Customize your branding used in the e-signature request emails, and on parts of the signature page.
- Use SMS access codes for Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA),
- Automated reminders: signers receive a reminder if they have not signed and a specified number of days have passed, you get notified if your request has not been completed.
- Custom Expiry: Select the duration (up to one year) for which the e-signature request is valid.
- Select an identity check method (login type) other than the default, and
- Change the types of allowed signatures (hand drawn, mouse drawn, or typed).
What are electronic signatures? Why should I use them?
Are electronic signatures legal? Is a digital signature as good as a pen and ink signature? Are electronic signatures secure? What are electronic signatur...
How to send an e-signature request?
How do I request an electronic signature? Can multiple signers be added to an e-signature request? Encyro E-Sign lets you send a file for electronic signat...
Electronic Signature vs. Digital Signature
Are electronic signatures same as digital signatures? What is the difference between digital signatures and electronic signatures? Digital Signatures are a...
Send an Encyro E-Sign Request
To send an electronic signature request, login to your Encyro account and: Click the Compose E-sign button in the top menu, just above your client folders....
How to Delete an E-Sign Request
How can I delete a document sent for signature? I sent the wrong document for signature, how can I delete it? I need to send a corrected request, how to de...
Configure E-sign Options: Reminders, Login types, and more
The simplest way to send an e-sign request is to select a file, add fields for signers to fill/sign in, and send it to their email address. However, there ...
Login Requirements for E-Sign
Encyro provides you multiple login settings to help increase the security of the documents being sent for electronic signatures and to enhance the non-repu...
Should I choose Essential or Pro membership?
Both the Essential and Pro memberships let you send secure messages to any email address (recipients need not create Encyro accounts). The key advantage of...