Business Logo and My Photo
Adding your business logo is highly recommended. Adding a logo helps in the following ways:
- Improve your upload page appearance.
- Improve the appearance of the notifications emails sent to your recipients regarding your secure messages.
- Improve the appearance of the message display page for your recipients.
- Allow your upload page design template, email notifications, and message display pages that automatically take on the colors to match your logo (read more about automated matching).
The Logo upload is available on Settings under your Encyro account. Click on Brand, Upload Page and then Logo.
Then click Upload Image. You will then be able to browse your computer and select an image file. PNG and JPEG/JPG formats are recommended (do not upload SVG or Adobe Illustrator files).
The uploaded logo will be shown below the Upload Image and Delete Image buttons.
- We recommend using a clear image that is easy to read or view when displayed at about 50 pixels tall. Text in fine letters and small font may be hard to read at this size.
- If the image file has extra white space around the actual logo, remove (crop) that from the image before uploading it. This allows the logo itself to be displayed larger.
- A specific size is not required and your upload page will not distort the image by stretching it in one dimension. You could use a square or a rectangular image.
- Feel free to contact us for help with your logo image file, especially if it does not display well on your upload page.
If you do not have a logo image, your upload page will still work, and it will not show a missing logo icon or placeholder.
The photo upload option appears next to the logo upload area, and works in a similar manner. We recommend using aportrait orientation photo (i.e. a photo that is more tall than it is wide) as it looks better with more of the upload page design themes, though a square or landscape orientation will also work.
Your photo could be a professional head shot, an office photo, a photo of your entire team, or other business photo that you wish to display on your upload page.
Since your photo also appears on your folder displayed to your contacts in their Encyro accounts, we recommend uploading a photo. However, the upload page and other areas will work well even without a photo and a blank placeholder will not be shown in its place.
Set My Upload Page Address
The only thing you must set up to activate your upload page is your upload page web address, also known as your upload page URL. All the remaining settings...
What can I customize on my upload page?
You can customize the following elements for your upload page: Upload page web address (URL) Your name Your business name Address Phone Fax Whether to disp...
Upload Page Design Theme and Colors
Go to your Encyro account and click on Settings and click on Brand, Upload Page in the left panel. Then click Design Theme in the left panel (or, if on a m...
Customize Name and Contact Information
The upload page displays your name and business name in large font. Your contact information including your address, phone, fax, and email can be displayed...
Upload Page Branding (Organization)
A user with brand manager permissions can set the brand elements (logo, organization contact information, upload page design theme and colors) for the orga...
Some folders show a photo: how can I show mine?
If you are using the Encyro Pro membership (including trial membership), you may upload your photo. To upload your photo, login and select Settings from th...
User Level Upload Page Branding
Design Theme and Logo: Each user's upload page automatically receives the organization level design theme template, colors, and business logo (as explained...
What custom branding can I add?
(Encyro Pro membership is required to add custom branding. Encyro Essentials members can add their name and contact information but not other elements such...
Message Branding for Recipients Without Encyro Accounts
If your recipient receives your secure message without signing up for an Encyro account, they will not see your folder (since past messages will not be ava...